• Customer Care
  • (0208)-949-7444


We offer a great range of property tax advice specifically for landlords or those with second properties


You or your company must pay tax on the profit you make from renting out the property, after deductions for ‘allowable expenses’.

Allowable expenses are things you need to spend money on in the day-to-day running of the property, like:

letting agents’ fees
Legal fees for lets of a year or less, or for renewing a lease for less than 50 years
Accountants’ fees
Buildings and contents insurance
Interest on property loans
Maintenance and repairs to the property (but not improvements)
Utility bills, like gas, water and electricity
Rent, ground rent, service charges
Council Tax
Services you pay for, like cleaning or gardening
Other direct costs of letting the property, like phone calls, stationery and advertising

Simply call us on 02089497444 or drop us an email at info@1staccountants.co.uk.