• Customer Care
  • (0208)-949-7444

Sole Traders

we offering a number of accountancy solution and assist you as a sole trader being a sold trader is one of the easy way to get started in business
Sole Traders


If you start working for yourself, you’re classed as a sole trader. This means you’re self-employed - even if you haven’t yet told HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).

You’re probably self-employed if you:

run your business for yourself and take responsibility for its success or failure
have several customers at the same time
can decide how, where and when you do your work
can hire other people at your own expense to help you or to do the work for you
provide the main items of equipment to do your work
are responsible for finishing any unsatisfactory work in your own time
charge an agreed fixed price for your work
sell goods or services to make a profit

You can be both employed and self-employed at the same time, for example if you work for an employer during the day and run your own business in the evenings.

If you are self-employed you would need to complete a Self-Assessment tax return, we can complete and file your return online or fill in a paper form. You would probably need to pay any Income tax you owe for a tax year in two instalments i.e. January and July plus a final ‘balancing payment